Mermaid Level 1 Experience
Our Mermaid experience is an ideal gift, for the child who wants to immerse themselves in the magical world of mermaids.
As part of each 2-hour experience you’ll receive:
• Full Safety briefing by our Mermaid team
• Loan of Mermaid tail
• Mermaid souvenir photo-shoot*
• Mermaid certificate
• Mermaid skills, games and activities in the pool delivered by our fully trained Mermaids.
*Please note our in house mermaids will be around to help with any photos, to be taken on your own devices.
Please note our Mermaid experience is designed for competent swimmers, before booking please ensure that your child can complete all of the following;
• The child who’ll be taking part is at least 6 years of age and no older than 12 years of age.
• The child can swim 25 meters comfortably, without stopping.
• Are able to submerge their face fully without holding onto anything.
• Can lift their knees and to do a full 360 degree turn, both forwards and backwards.
• Are able to tread water in both shallow and deep parts of the pool.
• Can swim underwater for at least 5 metres using an undulating movement.
Each experience is limited to 8 children.
By purchasing a place on this programme you are confirming your child can complete all of the above. Refunds will not be given when children arrive for the session and can’t meet the required standards.
Cancellations are not permitted under any circumstances except when a medical professional note is provided.
Adults Swimming Programme for Beginners
The must buy Fitness Tech for 2020
An eight week, friendly running programme in West Smethwick Park, Smethwick