Update on the lifting of Covid-19 restrictions
From Monday 19th July we enter step 4 of the governments road map out of lockdown and Covid restrictions.
This changes how we will operate and it is vital that our customers understand that by taking a cautious approach to protecting our customers and staff, we won't fully return to the pre-covid days at this stage.From Monday 19th July:
- Occupancy levels will increase with more capacity available throughout the coming weeks.
- Face coverings will still be required when entering any Sandwell Leisure Trust facility. This includes in reception areas, changing rooms and toilets, corridors & stairways, spectating areas and when entering and leaving fitness studios and the gym.
- From Monday 26th July there will be no requirement to pre-book gym or swim sessions. Group fitness classes however will still need to be pre-booked on LeisureHub via www.slt-leisure.co.uk
- Self check-in kiosks will allow walk up check ins for members and advance booking a week ahead for members. Please note you must obtain and bring your wristband to use this service.
- Social distancing measures will remain in place and we advise customers to follow these measures. Hand sanitising and cleaning stations will still be available for regular use.
- Sauna and Steam at Smethwick Swimming Centre and Haden Hill Leisure Centre will remain closed until we receive further industry guidance.
- For SLT Swimming Lessons the time and day of your lessons will remain the same.
Please remember to check-in to your activities to ensure we can monitor use and improve the services we offer and have available for you.