The Sandwell Community Offer: Support for Sandwell residents aged 18+
The Sandwell Community Offer is a partnership of local organisations who deliver wellbeing support services to residents across Sandwell. The service is free to access and referrals are open to everybody aged 18 years and over and includes people with disabilities and long-term conditions, mental health, learning disability and dementia, as well as carers.
Our Community Navigators will spend time with you to find out what your needs are and help you to-
• Get access to specialist and mainstream support services
• Provide you with personalised advice, information and guidance
• Help you manage your finances and maximise your income
• Access your local community and play an active role in it
• Connect to others and build your local network
• Build your confidence to help you manage your own needs
Who is delivering the service?
The partnership consists of several organisations who are locally based and experienced in supporting people across the six towns of Sandwell -
• Oldbury – Communities in Sync (AgeWell, Crossroads Caring for Carers, Ideal for All)
• Rowley Regis – Murray Hall Community Trust
• Smethwick – St Albans (in partnership with Dorothy Parks and Sandwell Community Hubs)
• Tipton – Murray Hall Community Trust
• Wednesbury - Communities in Sync (AgeWell, Crossroads Caring for Carers, Ideal for All)
• West Bromwich – Kaleidoscope Plus Group
How can you access the service?
You can contact the service on behalf of yourself or someone else, whether it is a friend, neighbour, colleague, family member or someone you are supporting.
Tel: 0121 726 3983