New booking and payment system now live
Following feedback from customers and staff, SLT set out to find a new software solution with the aim of improving customer experience. The new ‘Leisure Hub’ will enable you to manage your membership easily with the ability to update your details and have access to a secure easy-to-use online booking system.
How will this benefit me?
- Leisure Hub is a new and advanced leisure booking and payment system designed to provide you with an innovative online account that you can access 24 hours a day.
- The fitness timetable will be embedded within Leisure Hub therefore you won’t need to switch between the website and a PDF timetable to check class availability.
- If a class is full you will easily be able to see what else is available.
- Leisure Hub will be accessed via a link at the top of our website; it isn’t a separate app so you won’t have anything to download to your device.
Once activated it will offer you flexibility, safety and control over your account and activity with SLT.
How do I use it?
- Leisure Hub is open to everyone, both members and pay as you go customers, you simply need to register online.
- If you are an existing member, you simply need to enter your email address (that used to join) and postcode and the innovative system will link your existing membership.
- Once you have created your account you can easily manage your membership or book activities quickly and easily.
- It will give members the ability to book activities 7-days ahead from 6.30am for all activities and non-members will be able to book up to 48-hours ahead*
*Members must cancel their session up to 4 hours before the start of the session. Cancellations with less than 4 hours notice before the session, none attendance, or not checking in will result in a charge which will be payable before the next booking. All previous charges on accounts have been removed as a gesture of good will.
- If you or your child has swimming lessons with us we will be sending you an email, which will include details of how to re-register for Home Portal & Leisure Hub.
When can I register for Leisure Hub?
We will open the Leisure Hub for registration once we have completed the live migration of existing members. This is on target for the middle of next week. Please look out for an email with a link.
How will it change my visit to the Leisure Centre?
- On your first visit to the centre you will collect a ‘RFID’ (radio-frequency identification) wristband or sticker. Whichever option you select to use is up to you. The stickers are popular as they can be stuck to the back of your phone which most people take everywhere with them. (Wristbands will only be available initially)
- The wristbands and stickers will replace the old memberships cards and will be required for presentation upon every visit.
- In addition they will also give access to certain doors at Portway Lifestyle Centre, Haden Hill Leisure Centre, Tipton Leisure Centre, Wednesbury Leisure Centre and The Ryland Centre in Bromsgrove.
In a Covid-secure environment replacing the old membership cards in this way offers our members a frictionless experience when visiting our centres, removing the old process of passing membership cards between the member & receptionist.
Our wristbands are passive RFID so have no magnets or batteries in them, therefore should be safe for people who have pacemakers. The silicon wristbands we provide only contain a small copper coil and mifare chip heavily embedded in the silicon.
XN Leisure have been a leading IT solutions provider for the Leisure Industry with over 44 years’ experience.