Gym sessions available to book at Harry Mitchell Leisure Centre
We are pleased to announce that gym sessions at Harry Mitchell Leisure Centre are now available to book via our online booking platform and both our Ladies only gym and Hammer strength gym will re-open on Monday 17th May.
To ensure we can get everyone in to their pre-booked sessions as smoothly as possible can we ask that you make sure you have done the below before attending for your session:
- Please check you can log on to the new Leisure Hub via our website www.slt-leisure.co.uk. You must register for Leisure Hub before you can book online.
- If you are an existing member it is critical you register via the link provided and using the email address you registered originally for One Card membership. If you don’t use this email address the system will not recognise you are a current member.
If you are experiencing issues registering please email our memberships team at email@example.com
- You can visit your centre beforehand to collect your new RFID sticker or wristband, which will replace your old membership card.
- Don’t forget to book your sessions, sessions can now be booked up to 7 days in advance for members.
- If you can no longer attend a class you must cancel your booking at least 4 hours before otherwise this will show as a debt on our system, until the debt has been paid you will not be able to book any future sessions.
- All sessions and bookings are still subject to COVID secure operating practices
Hammer strength gym session times
17.15 – 18.15
Ladies only gym session times