Memberships - Portway Pass
- FREE sessions Available weekdays 9.30am - 12.30pm and 2pm - 4.50pm
- FREE fitness classes
- Sports hall
- Sensory room Also available every weekday (on a disability priority basis) from 12.30pm - 2pm.
- Break out areas, activity room and quiet room every weekday up until 5pm
- FREE gym sessions
- FREE lifetrail
- Synthetic pitch
- Hydrotherapy pool Also available Monday, Wednesday and Friday up to 6pm. Also available Monday and Friday (on a disability priority basis) from 12.30pm - 2pm.
- Climbing wall
This pass gives you free access to sessions at Portway Lifestyle Centre at specified times.
The Portway Pass is available to Sandwell residents who are eligible for Adult Social Care Services, Disability Living Allowance, have a school pupil statement of SEN (Special Educational Needs) or are at School Action Plus.
Please contact the centre for more information about pre-booking these activities.
Free activities are subject to availability.
- Sandwell residents with a Sandwell postcode, from 8 years to adult. Young people under 8 years must be accompanied by eligible parent or guardian.
You must be one or more of the following:
- Eligible for Adult Social Care Services
- Eligible for Disability Living Allowance
- Be a school pupil with a statement of SEN (Special Educational Needs) or be at School Action Plus.
Please take an official letter from one of the above to prove that you are eligible for the Portway Pass Plus.
How To Apply
The Portway Pass is free to those who are eligible.
You can join online or at Portway Lifestyle Centre.
Please take proof of your eligibility when you visit the centre for the first time.
Portway Pass Plus
Free access to sessions at Portway Lifestyle Centre at the specified times, along with all the benefits of the Concessionary Leisure Pass!
Select an activity or leisure centre