Memberships - Portway Pass Plus
- FREE sessions Available weekdays 9.30am - 12.30pm and 2pm - 4.50pm
- FREE fitness classes
- Sports hall
- Sensory room Also available every weekday (on a disability priority basis) from 12.30pm - 2pm.
- Climbing wall
- 50% discount on fitness classes, gyms and weights at other SLT centres Concessionary only
- Sports pre-booking at on SLT facilities Phone up to 7 days in advance. Concessionary only.
- Reduced junior fitness at any SLT centre for 14-17 year olds which includes fitness classes and instructed gyms. Concessionary only.
- FREE gym sessions
- FREE lifetrail
- Synthetic pitch
- Hydrotherapy pool Also available Monday, Wednesday and Friday up to 6pm. Also available Monday and Friday (on a disability priority basis) from 12.30pm - 2pm.
- Break out areas, activity room and quiet room every weekday up until 5pm
- 25% discount on swimming lessons at any SLT pools Children over 8 years must have their own membership to receive discounts. Concessionary only.
- Golf discounts at Brandhall Golf Course. Concessionary only.
Portway Pass Plus
This pass gives you free access to sessions at Portway Lifestyle Centre at specified times. It also gives you all the benefits of our Concessionary Leisure Pass. This includes 50% off fitness classes and gyms along with other discounts and the ability to pre-book sports sessions. Please see the concessionary leisure pass page for further details.
The Portway Pass is available to Sandwell residents who are eligible for Adult Social Care Services, Disability Living Allowance, have a school pupil statement of SEN (Special Educational Needs) or are at School Action Plus.
Please contact the centre for more information about pre-booking these activities.
Free activities are subject to availability.
- Sandwell residents with a Sandwell postcode, from 8 years to adult. Young people under 8 years must be accompanied by eligible parent or guardian.
You must be one or more of the following:
- Eligible for Adult Social Care Services
- Eligible for Disability Living Allowance
- Be a school pupil with a statement of SEN (Special Educational Needs) or be at School Action Plus.
Please take an official letter from one of the above to prove that you are eligible for the Portway Pass Plus.
How To Apply
If you are eligible, the Portway Pass Plus is an annual payment of £10.00
You can join online or at Portway Lifestyle Centre.
Please take proof of your eligibility when you visit the centre for the first time.
Free access to sessions at Portway Lifestyle Centre at specified times, for eligible Sandwell residents.
Select an activity or leisure centre